Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We heald a meeting with our "celebration of life" committee for Stephanie tonight. And of course time limitations are a major concern. If anyone of you would like to speak we need you to let us know by thursday april 9 th. So we can put you into the schedule. Keep in mind we may not be able to accomodate everyone, so please forgive us ,but we will do our best if at all possible. If there is a group for example,her classmates, maybe one person can speak for the group. let us know and we will make it happen. we would love to accomadate all, but I am sure you understand. We have not have had to do anything like this before and we want to show our appreciation to the WHOLE community. I know that is one of the things that has kept us going for the last 10+ years.We hope to limit each speaker to five minutes. contact me by e-mail at ccondon541@gmail .com or call us. Again, thank you to ALL!
Christine Condon & Family

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank the people helping with Stephanie's memorial. Thank you all very much.

Shauna said...

I live in Florida and I do not know anyone involved in this. I am sorry I am not able to help you but I just wanted to send my condolences to the family and friends. May God see you through this and help to ease the pain of your loss.

Anonymous said...

BeAuTiFuL memorial today....
We LOVE you Condon family!

Anonymous said...

You're an amazing family with such strength. I want to thank you for letting douglas county share in your celebration of life. It was absolutely wonderful. My thoughts and prayers are always with you/

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank everyone for the Memorial of Stephanie Condon. I walked away knowing more of Stephanie and her family. This has made me think more of how precious children are to us all. Stephanie is now all of ours Angel. God Bless Stephanie and her family. Thomas

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I see that they have brouhgt Dale to Douglas County. I am so glad. I am sorry the way things turned out though. It would have been great to find her alive!

As I was browsing and ready different things I came across something on a website that might help. The post was by someone named Wendell.

here is the link: http://calvininjax.wordpress.com/2009/03/25/convicted-burglar-arrested-in-connection-with-teenage-girls-1998-disappearance/

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to tell you that Dale Wayne Hill her aunt didn't now know to good I think that he sould be lock up for ever & I don't know if I can handle it every time when I go to bed every night I cry myself to sleep & I wish didn't happend to Stepahine Elizabeth Condon

Anonymous said...

to the condon familey im sorry for these people of roseburg and your famileys lost of stephanies lost we all prey and wished she is still with us we all love your familey and hope that your familey is ok...

Anonymous said...

this is hard for roseburg to see one of the kids that lived he go away so fast but u now know that she is with angels for the rest of life she is watching us from a distencs but she is still in are lifes 2day we all loved stephanie and knew her as a beutiful person and kid we love you condon familey.

ropergirl said...

please contact me at ropergirl6272@yahoo.com

I was Dale Hills fiance and we broke everything off a year to the day that Stephanie disapeared.